Opening a bank account/ financial consultancy
Regardless of the fact that Dubai is one of the most desirable places on the planet to start a life, it’s always daunting to manage or relocate financial information, details and transitions form ones homeland and starting them anew in a new country with its own laws and principles.
Bestington provides its client’s solutions to all the banking related needs and recommends the correct financial entity, based on our meticulous research of your needs.
- We analyze and recognize your present and future financial plans and recommend the right financial entity with the best offer regarding your budget and needs.
- Starting from personal current account, saving account or business account, we help you in opening the appropriate for your needs bank account.
- We will introduce you to all the bank products your chosen banking provider is promoting and offering.
- We are happy to do the running for bank forms and requirement documents application, chequebook issue ebanking and card activation.
- After following up on the process, we will inform you about each step’s approval.
Introduction to the UAE banking: The Emirates currency is the UAE dirham (AED) that can be divided in 100 fills. The dirham is closely linked to the US dollar therefore it has kept its exchange rate throughout the years at an average of 3,673 AED for 1 US $.
UAE banking platform knows two types of registered and operating banks, Commercial Banks and Foreign Banks operating in the Emirates, all financial transactions and regulations are controlled by the Central Bank of Abu Dhabi.
The banking system in UAE is continuously improving in its safety approach, with numerous software platforms used in order to monitor money transfers, deposits, personal authentifications and international banking.
In general Banks are easily approachable, with a vast Customer Support system and wide range of branches around the Emirate as well as an impressive chain of ATM machines. Internet and Phone banking is widely used making the monitoring of your personal or business accounts at a hand length.
If any other questions have raised while exploring our online platform, feel free to contact our team of dedicated specialists in order to obtain the most recent and reliable information and support.
We're here to help you